(Updated 19 November 2020. Events marked as NEW! are events that have been added to the list, not brand new events. – Nanci)
There are a lot of shopping events in Second Life and they’re a great way to shop at many different stores, some in one location, some with a handy HUD, and some with a list of participants and what they’re offering.
The biggest requirement for inclusion on this list is the availability of an online “catalog” showing what’s being offered at the event. There are some events that have online catalogs but the catalog is either just a list of participants or the URL changes from session to session, and those events didn’t make the cut.
There’s also a great site for checking what’s happening at a lot of the SL shopping events. If you hit a link below that’s not updated, like for a recent Fifty Linden Friday, check the Seraphim SL site. They may have the information, and even if they don’t you can check out many great SL events on their site.
- NEW! 2nd Chance (12th-30th of each month)
- NEW! ACCESS (opens the 12th of each month and lasts to the 8th of the next month)
- NEW! Colabor88 (opens the 8th of each month and runs until the 6th of the next month)
- Cosmopolitan (bi-weekly)
- Designer Showcase (5th-15th of each month)
- NEW! FaMESHed (1st-27th of each month)
- Infinity Event (1st-15th of each month.)
Monthly Moonlight Madness(ended after the June 2020 event)
- NEW! Twe12ve (12-the last day of each month)
- Uber (opens the 25th of each month and lasts to the 22nd of the next month)
Weekly/Bi-weekly Events (sorted by day)
- 35L Sunday Sales
- New URL Secret Sale Sundays
- 25L Tuesday
- Hello Tuesday
- NEW! Humpday Sale (Wednesdays)
- Fifty5 Thursdays
- Fly Buy Fridays
- Fifty Linden Fridays (FLF)
- NEW! 30L Saturdays
- NEW! The Saturday Sale
- NEW! Steals & Deals Weekend
- NEW! Wanderlust Weekend
There’s another new “event” I talked about recently that doesn’t quite fit into these groups, but you should definitely check them out: the Stay at Home Club. I hate that the SAHC has closed. I’ve seen some stores still have their SAHC gifties still available, so you may want to keep an eye at the stores that participated.